Incense is a popular product. It's also one of the oldest forms of aromatherapy. In fact, incense has been used since ancient times by religious groups--and now, it's gaining popularity as a natural way to de-stress and relax. You can find many types of incense at your local drug store or online. But not all incense packaging is created equal! At Packaging Design Pros, we offer high-quality custom designed packaging for all kinds of products including your scent sticks and cones...and hopefully soon enough other things too!
What is incense packaging?
Incense packaging is a container that holds the incense and its contents. The purpose of incense packaging is to protect the incense from damage, as well as making it easy to use and store. Incense manufacturers design their own types of packaging based on what they think their customers will want.
Incense packaging can take many forms, but it's usually some kind of tubular container with a lid on top. The tubular shape helps give more surface area for printing information about your brand or product onto its label. People often use containers like these for storing things like pens or makeup brushes too!
What are the different types of incense packaging?
There are many different types of incense packaging. The most common include:
- Cardboard boxes - These are the most affordable, but aren't as durable as other options. They're a good option for smaller businesses who want to test out the market and see how their product is received before investing in more expensive materials like glass jars or metal tins.
- Glass jars - The glass jar is probably your best bet if you're looking to sell your incense online or at craft fairs because they look classy and can easily be reused by customers, which saves money in the long run! They also make it easy for customers to see what's inside so they know what they're getting before making their purchase decision.
- Metal tins - These are recommended for those who have already established themselves as an established brand with loyal customers who've purchased from them before—otherwise, it might be difficult to convince people unfamiliar with your brand that this new packaging design will work better than what they're used too seeing on store shelves (and let's face it: there isn't anything wrong with existing cardboard boxes).
What materials do you recommend for incense packaging?
- Wooden boxes
- Cardboard boxes
- Polypropylene boxes: These are a type of plastic and are often used for packaging food, so they're perfect for incense. They're strong, durable and waterproof. They come in a variety of colors and can be printed on to create custom packaging for your incenses.
- Glass bottles: This is one of the most versatile materials available for making custom packaging for your incense brands. You can get them in any shape or size you like, from small vials to large urns! Glass bottles make great containers because they look very professional; they have an airtight seal so that nothing gets out (like dust) or gets in (like moisture), which keeps your product safe until it's ready to use by someone else; plus glass doesn't transfer heat or cold temperatures easily either so there won't be any problems with melting after being left out all day long!
We work with some of the biggest names in incense packaging to create custom products that stand out from the crowd. We have everything you need for your project, including design services, samples and shipping. Whether you're looking for a one-off order or bulk orders from one box to thousands, we have everything covered!